Sunday, May 15, 2011

rough patch?

a road less travelled
contain more mystery
that are to be unravelled
that are for us to seek

i used to walk alone
to be at my own pace
i've now changed my tone
with this exceptional case

mistakes are regret
two words i never use
til i thought you were it
til i thought it were you

now i'm laughing at myself
knowing i did myself wrong
i just want to scream and yell
it was too good all along

you were bound to fail me
i was destined to fail you
it took an ocean of tears to see
to reach this moment of truth

is this it, is it over?
i thought we were stronger
can it be i'm now sober
thought it would last longer

was i mistaken all along
or were we living in denial
why is it i'm here alone
while you stand there, so idle

prove me wrong will you?
tell me i'm ridiculous
tell me your side of the truth
and maybe we'll get through this


No comments:

Post a Comment