Sunday, April 18, 2010

home..

Ever moved away from a place you loved? I have, too many times. Too many to even say which one is my favourite place.. too many to know where my home is. It has a huge upside though, it's like pressing a reset button on the panel of your life. Starting all over. You learn new and different things from new and different places.

Sometimes I get to move to a place where I've been before. You'd think the reset button doesn't really work then.. but it does.. it's like travelling through time. I'm good with that, still the same place I once loved, with different people I will love.

Moving away, part of growing up, there's a good and bad side. But thanks to Facebook and the simplicity of travelling long distances, it's easier to keep in touch. I'm going to move back to that place I once called home.. and will call it home again. I just hope the people here know how much I've given them and how much I've appreciated what they've given me. Then, I won't have any regrets.


just said i wouldn't look back
doesn't mean i'm running like the wind
i'm stepping slowly, mind staying intact
but slow and safe doesn't always take the win

sometimes moving straight head
leads you back around to the start
you can't always do as you said
just winging it, hoping it won't fall apart

i was there, then i left
i came here, now i'm leaving
but all memories are kept
in my heart, wherever i'm going

the earth keeps turning
as time keeps flying
everyone, and thing, keep living
you just gotta keep moving

if our paths cross once again
we'll both be in a different time and place
but the same to each other, depends
on me and you, on our faith

i'll let you walk, if you let me go
you'll stay in my heart despite change
but with life you just never know
no one is ever, forever, still the same

i try to stay light-hearted
but you can't help where you fall
can't count the times i've departed
without even a single call

can't say that i am sorry
because i've never had to say goodbye
i'm just at a further distance, really
we have never had to cry


2 comments:

  1. that is such an awesome blog.... when shall my blogs be as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres no comparison my dear Mr Llama hahaha
    i love reading your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete